Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Error Code: Err_connection_reset

Options

Hi

I get this error when trying to connect to a specific website: Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I use Google chrome (same problem with other browsers also, opera and Firefox), I only get this error when trying to connect to one website.

The reason I believe it has something to do with Bitdefender is that if I uninstall Bitdefender I can connect fine to the website.

Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hi jbo.

It would be useful to know which site you are having problems with, otherwise you can try resetting your router and/or clearing the browser cache.

• Hi

I get this error when trying to connect to a specific website: Error code: ERR_CONNECTION_RESET

I use Google chrome (same problem with other browsers also, opera and Firefox), I only get this error when trying to connect to one website.

The reason I believe it has something to do with Bitdefender is that if I uninstall Bitdefender I can connect fine to the website.

Any help would be appreciated.

No, it is a problem within Google Chrome itself.

I see this often, it happened this morning and the laptop I was using does not have anything from Bitdefender installed.

You need to clear the browsers cache, I use CCleaner ( clear temp files/cookies/ cache ).

• JDH
    Options

The website I have problems with is https://goonfleet.com/

I have already tried CCcleaner and it does not seem to make any difference.

Another reason I believe it may have something loosely to do with bitdefender is that I downloaded Firefox browser and could open the site fine, until prompted to install the root certificate (think that's what it was called) via bitdefender.

I have also tried resetting my router to no avail.

• JDH
    Options

I still have not resolved this issue is anyone able to help?