Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I Use A 3 Computer/1 Year Three Times On One Computer?

Options

I bought the 3 computer/ 1 year Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, and wanted to know if I can use the same license three times on one computer. I don't think you can, but I want to make sure.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    I bought the 3 computer/ 1 year Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, and wanted to know if I can use the same license three times on one computer. I don't think you can, but I want to make sure.

Hiya,

The Bitdefender servers check to see how many of your licences are active at any one time, not where they are so yes you can. I have reinstalled Bitdefender a number of times on my two computers without problems.

Ro.

• antikythera
    edited June 2014
    Options

Hello there, if you mean use it for 3 years instead of 1 then no you cannot. It will expire for all 3 machines it is designed to cover in 365 days from activation of the 1st machine.

What you can do though is if you run up to 2 Virtual Machines on the computer that run versions of windows supported by the program is install Bitdefender on those.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Indeed, for a good management of the renewal time, the multiple users of Bitdefender license keys expire on the same day on each installation. The validation period countdown starts when activating the first user. Therefore, even if the installation was done on a single PC, all the users of the key expire at the same time if not used.

This discussion has been closed.