Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

User Mode

Options

hi, i use bitdefender internet security 2014

i choose in the User mode for autopilot, so that everything runs automaticaly.

But the button from the user mode runs everytime back from autopilot to manual; i dont want that.

what do i have to do?

Comments

• antikythera
    edited June 2014
    Options
    hi, i use bitdefender internet security 2014

i choose in the User mode for autopilot, so that everything runs automaticaly.

But the button from the user mode runs everytime back from autopilot to manual; i dont want that.

what do i have to do?

I would try repairing the installation. Reason being mine started doing that and was not working properly. It will reset all rules and settings, refresh any broken files. So after the repair has run you will need to download all updates as normal via the program and restart the PC at least once. You will also need to recreate any antivirus exclusion rules and specific firewall settings you need.

Then your Bitdefender should be in Autopilot mode as that is how it comes preset. Depending on what components you choose to disable afterwards you may be forced back into user mode though.