Data To Be Retained

Hello,

It is useful, without compromising security, to retain certain data when using the Safepay (eg, customer number).

With SafePay 2015 these datas disappear after closing SafePay.

When I use the SafePay again, I must re-enter the data. This is not very convenient.

This was not the case with the version 2014.

Comments

• Hello,

No solution? Is it a bug?

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭

Hello,

as a security feature, safepay will retain only saved bookmarks. For account information please use wallet in safepay.

• Hello,

For example, knowing what language I prefer has nothing to do with security.

Wasting my time more than five minutes to enter data that have nothing to do with security is ridiculous and Wallet changes nothing. This has nothing to do with passwords.

So I no longer use the SafePay 2015 while 2014 worked perfectly.

• Pushkar112
    edited July 2014
    Hello,

as a security feature, safepay will retain only saved bookmarks. For account information please use wallet in safepay.

instead of merging wallet in safepay why don't bitdefender partner with lastpass inc. it saves passwords on its encrypted servers also bitdefender users would get benefit of lastpass pro/enterprise features

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    instead of merging wallet in safepay why don't bitdefender partner with lastpass inc. it saves passwords on its encrypted servers also bitdefender users would get benefit of lastpass pro/enterprise features

This has been raised quite a few times on the forums and from what I understand it is not implemented for security reasons. I use LastPass in preference to Wallet (sorry BD) and only have to remember or to look up passwords for my banking sites when I use SafePay.

• Hello,

For account information please use wallet in safepay.

Could you explain, for example, how with the Wallet I can specify that my language is French?

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Hello,

Could you explain, for example, how with the Wallet I can specify that my language is French?

You can't. What you need here is to preserve cookies, which is in direct conflict with Safepay policy of "session data" only.

But point taken; there are cookies and cookies, and you are probably right that Accept-Language FR is not probably something that a hacker would steal (though never know).

Let me think a little on this one, because if we'll do this, it will be a painful implementation.

(These days we're preparing the release of the new Safepay, so if you see that I'm not replying in a timely manner, please bump the thread).

Regards,

Cristian

• I uninstalled Bitdefender for another solution: Bitdefender has too many bugs and technical services nonexistent.

It's not serious.