Computer Speed And Freezing Up...

I'm sure in have a few errors, junk files, and the likes that Bitdefender probably can't or won't fix. I need a recommendation for a good cleaning software that may put my computer in good operation speed without having to reformat and reinstall everything.

Comments

• have you tried piriform ccleaner?

• I'm sure in have a few errors, junk files, and the likes that Bitdefender probably can't or won't fix. I need a recommendation for a good cleaning software that may put my computer in good operation speed without having to reformat and reinstall everything.

Thanks antikythera,and no, I have not, but I will surely look in to that one. There's a tremendous number of them out there and

'm far from the computer guru that one needs to be these days. Some are free all the way to very pricey.

• Thanks antikythera,and no, I have not, but I will surely look in to that one. There's a tremendous number of them out there and

'm far from the computer guru that one needs to be these days. Some are free all the way to very pricey.

I have had good success with a suite called "Wisecare 365", and best of all, it's free!