Exclusions For External Media

I have found an issue with adding exclusions.

I have a number of USB flash and external hard drives.

When plugged in, usually one at a time, they are all given the same drive letter.

So in order to prevent bitdefender from removing what it thinks are infected files but not so, I had to add the whole drive to the inclusions list, which in this case is drive F:\

If however, I plug in another drive/stick that is allocated the same letter, this is not excluded from any default actions.

I attempted to add this second drive to the exclusions list but I received a message to say that this had already been added.

So I seem unable to be able to add this, and any more drives that are allocated the same drive letter.

Is there a way to name a location such that each one can be uniquely identified in the exclusions list?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.