Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refunds Fpr 2015 Products

Options
rwalsh
rwalsh
edited August 2014 in General

Group: Members

Member No.: 180,464

Ticket 2014080601280002- I accidentally installed "Bit defender" install & setup-1 intervention on august 5. I immediately contacted support by

chat and explained to them that I had made the mistake and requested a Refund. I didn't even know what 1 intervention was . I am using Total

security 2015 and like it very much. I would like to know when my refund will be processed.

Ticket- 2014081100050001- I purchased Anti-virus plus 2015 to try even though I still had over 160 days left on my total security. Because of

the "secure Boot" problem, I lost all access to my windows 8.1. I had to reinstall windows 8.1. I opened a Ticket and explained that I did not want to

use anti-virus 2015 and was not satisfied. I requested a refund. I want to stay with Bit defender total security.

Ticket-2014081704510002- Sent to integrated support requesting my refunds. As of this date I had not received any response'

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Captain Obvious ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options

Group: Members

Member No.: 180,464

Ticket 2014080601280002- I accidentally installed "Bit defender" install & setup-1 intervention on august 5. I immediately contacted support by

chat and explained to them that I had made the mistake and requested a Refund. I didn't even know what 1 intervention was . I am using Total

security 2015 and like it very much. I would like to know when my refund will be processed.

Ticket- 2014081100050001- I purchased Anti-virus plus 2015 to try even though I still had over 160 days left on my total security. Because of

the "secure Boot" problem, I lost all access to my windows 8.1. I had to reinstall windows 8.1. I opened a Ticket and explained that I did not want to

use anti-virus 2015 and was not satisfied. I requested a refund. I want to stay with Bit defender total security.

Ticket-2014081704510002- Sent to integrated support requesting my refunds. As of this date I had not received any response'

Well, the problem is that there isn't much help for billing issues on the user forums. You're going to have to continue to use the ticket system.

•  

Hi

i received the email below, regarding a refund. i have sent many emails and i have not got a response back.

can someone please help me!!!! my ticket number is  2018112905590002

regards 

Daniel

Hello Daniel,

My name is Dragos and I am reaching you on behalf of Bitdefender, from the Retention and Loyalty Department. I am sorry for the delay of our answer and I hope to assist you in a timely fashion from now on. I've picked up your refund request today and I'll do my very best to help you with your query.

Your order was auto-renewed, as this feature was enabled since your initial purchase. We strive to deliver the best service and with this feature we want to make sure that your devices and data remain protected against latest threats. We are sorry for any inconvenience we may have caused you.

I would really like to keep you as Bitdefender’s valuable customer, so what would you think of a 50% partial refund on this year’s renewal? It will not require any action from your part, you will keep the current subscription and we will return 450 ZAR directly to your account. 

OR,

As a second solution, I can apply a 1.5 year extension, meaning that you will have the Total Security subscription valid for 2.5 years, and you will be able to upgrade for free to the newer versions each year, once they are launched.

Before taking your decision, I think you might be interested in knowing that the latest tests and reviews reconfirmed Bitdefender as the #1 security technology. Your private information, your credit card credentials or family pictures deserve being protected by nothing less than the best security protection!

I look forward to your decision. If you have any further questions, please let me know – I’ll be happy to help.

Have a lovely day! 

Best Regards,

Dragos Barbu

Retention & Loyalty Spet