Compatibility Issues With Quicktime

RowanMachine
edited October 2014 in General

I've spent most of my Saturday troubleshooting an issue in adobe premiere and after effects cc 2014. Had issues rendering and opening quicktime .mov files in ae and ppr. For anyone else having this problem I found that I needed to make a scanning exclusion for the the Adobe QT32 Server.exe, it all works now.

I've had more pain than joy with the new bitdefender :(

Comments

• Adobe QT32 Server.exe is bascially a well known file. I'm just not sure why this is tagged as a threat. But thanks for posting the fix for this. 1.gif

• I've spent most of my Saturday troubleshooting an issue in adobe premiere and after effects cc 2014. Had issues rendering and opening quicktime .mov files in ae and ppr. For anyone else having this problem I found that I needed to make a scanning exclusion for the the Adobe QT32 Server.exe, it all works now.

I've had more pain than joy with the new bitdefender :(

That happened with me yesterday. Two Windows reinstall, 10 After Effects reinstall when i found your issue. Thanks RowanMachine. You saved my life.

Ps: Two days ago bought the Bitdefender. I uninstalled when this issue appeared, but it didn't helped. I had to reinstall everything. That was a looong day :(