Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Total Security = Total Pc Slowdown !

Options

Hi I have installed bitdefender less than a week ago on my gaming laptop , I was so happy with my laptop ,it was running all of my games at full speed & They where so smoth and nice & and i was using Norton internet security at that time.

so i have decided to collect some money so i can upgrade to bitdefender because i used it back in 2013 and i think its a great security software .

After buying . installing ... etc

every thing was ok exept when i tried to record one of my games using FRAPS what happened is the Game keeped crashing over and over every time i try to open it ,first i thought it was the game but after closing FRAPS the game worked but at a very low fps and it wasn't smooth as before , Later trying some games that i was playing before i realize the problem is not in the game .

all of my games are now playing at a low fps and they all look so sick and they aren't smooth anymore ,please help ! :wacko:

Comments

• This might need deeper investigation to see what BIS module is causing this. But first, have you tried to disable real time protection first and see if it makes a difference? 1.gif

• This might need deeper investigation to see what BIS module is causing this. But first, have you tried to disable real time protection first and see if it makes a difference? 1.gif

yeah , and it didn't fix my problem .

all of my games still so slow and they crash sometimes .