Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Ny Bitdefender Messed Up - Again!

Rohugh
Rohugh ✭✭
edited December 2014 in General

It seems the My Bitdefender portal is not very reliable at the moment. Every time I want to log onto it I have to enter my email and password despite having the "Remember me" box ticked. It also is now stuck in a time loop, showing on all three of my computers that a full scan was last performed in 1970, a full 30 years before Bitdefender was launched. :blink:

Anyone else seeing problems with it?

Edit: Sorry, messed up the topic title. :(

post-175392-1418239940_thumb.jpg

Comments

• antikythera
    edited December 2014

Yes unfortunately it is buggy for me too. I like the new interface (prefer the old look but am open to change when it brings new features if they work) and found it easy enough to navigate but it is still unreliable.

Hope that made sense.

Was there a public beta of it before it went live? Or was it just rolled out on a wing and a prayer after brief in-house testing?

Screenshot - Fedora 21 MATE-Compiz ;)

post-147261-1418242553_thumb.png

• No beta as far as I am aware, shame really as it does give a wider test audience to pick up faults, other AV companies rely on that type of testing prior to release and does bring problems to light that closed in house testing doesn't.

• Same here on both counts, Rohugh.

wrongdaysyear_zpse92a2887.jpg

• On the upside, in my profile, BD has changed my date of birth to Dec. 31 1969. This has given me back 10 years. I feel like a new man.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited December 2014

lol, hi ya old, young man..lol :) I'm a "59"er too. I don't remember filling out a date before in MyBitdefender, or remember being asked for that information. Is that a default setting (Dec. 31 1969) until we change it, or has this old, young man never noticed that before :blink: Was it correct for you at one time, ozziebear, before it went, Back To The Future?

• lol, hi ya old, young man..lol :) I'm a "59"er too. I don't remember filling out a date before in MyBitdefender, or remember being asked for that information. Is that a default setting (Dec. 31 1969) until we change it, or has this old, young man never noticed that before :blink: Was it correct for you at one time, ozziebear, then went Back To The Future?

Hi...I'm pretty sure I had that filled out with the correct info at one time.

• Thanks, my other info. looked good, just that date.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited December 2014

This only is happening with Firefox 34, now when I go to My Bitdefender/My Devices I am greeted with an empty page, non of my 5 linked devices show up. It has been like this for a couple of days and occurs on all my three computers. It all works fine with IE 11, I don't have Chrome so I can't check with that browser.

Is this a case of another Firefox update breaking things?

• This only is happening with Firefox 34, now when I go to My Bitdefender/My Devices I am greeted with an empty page, non of my 5 linked devices show up. It has been like this for a couple of days and occurs on all my three computers. It all works fine with IE 11, I don't have Chrome so I can't check with that browser.

yes I would say so. chrome works fine

• ------------------

------------------

Firefox's "pulse updates" that's why I'm still clinging onto v.32, and have my auto update off. I'll trust more of BD's Web protection and upgrade FF to v.33 in a couple of months or so. BD still isn't remembering my login in password, once I close out of FF and re-open it again.