Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unauthorized Auto Renewal

Options

I was charged $89.95 without my consent and avangate claims that I authorized auto-renewal. I have seen complaints all over the internet about this problem. I started the refund process about a month ago and the problem has STILL not been resolved. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! My support ticket number is 2014121920580002. Every time I get an e-mail back from their "support team" it is just some cookie cutter pre-made email telling me they are resolving the problem. $90 is a lot to me and I am extremely upset that it was taken without my permission and it has taken this long to resolve. PLEASE HELP!

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    I was charged $89.95 without my consent and avangate claims that I authorized auto-renewal. I have seen complaints all over the internet about this problem. I started the refund process about a month ago and the problem has STILL not been resolved. I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!! My support ticket number is 2014121920580002. Every time I get an e-mail back from their "support team" it is just some cookie cutter pre-made email telling me they are resolving the problem. $90 is a lot to me and I am extremely upset that it was taken without my permission and it has taken this long to resolve. PLEASE HELP!

Unfortunately you gave your consent for the auto renewal when you purchased BD. Auto Renewal is a default setting upon purchase and must be unchecked in order to turn it off. The other option is to go to the Avangate website and turn off auto renewal before the time for auto renewal has arrived.

Many others have complained about this and there are several threads on the forum explaining how to get your money back. Maybe someone will come along and tell you what you need to do to get your money back. Good luck