Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mybitdefender, Temporarily Unavaliable?

Options

Is anyone else having this issue, or just me ^_^ I'm sure if it's on their server end, it will be up and running shortly. Maybe some of the glitches are getting fixed? http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=56762

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hi Scott,

My My Bitdefender is up and running but still inaccurate and inconsistent as discussed on these forums previously. At the moment I have given up relying on it. :rolleyes:

Ro.

• columbo
    Options

Thanks for checking it on your end, Rohugh, I appreciate it :) I did uninstall BD yesterday, and re-installed it today, so maybe it's trying to figure that one out, and giving me a little grief over it ^_^

It still isn't remembering my password.....so I'm with you on your MyBitdefender assessment.

• MyBitdefender not working here either........page keeps loading over & over. Not enough time to enter id or passwork. Seemed to work ok on the 2014 software.

So far a real dud on Premier 2015

hamfish,

• columbo
    Options

The image below, was what I was getting in FF 32.0.3. I updated to the latest version, 34.0.5 and MyBitdefender is loading and showing properly.

IE 11 was also fine, but Chrome 39.0.2171.95m is doing what FF 32 was doing, gray screen with scrolling blinking lights :blink:

post-4566-1420771836_thumb.png

• With Windows Vista & IE9: Screenshot

Tnx,

Hamfish

post-187633-1421082738_thumb.jpg

post-187633-1421082842_thumb.jpg

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya all,

Yes, something is up at the moment, hopefully it is because they are working on it to sort out all the problems we have been experiencing.

Attached as a couple of minutes ago, I should have 4 devices associated at the moment.

post-175392-1421092494_thumb.jpg

• hamfish
    edited January 2015
    Options

Works with Google Chrome...............who knows why IE9 doesn't. At least with Chrome, I can log on.

hamfish,