Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unsolved Issue Keeps Going On Without Help

Options
Niwre
edited January 2015 in General

Hello.

I'm getting directly to the point since Bitdefender is ###### over their customers, apparently.

My family and I are having an issue (for already a month) since installing Bitdefender.

The firewall greatly slows down our internet browsers (chrome is the most affected one) and I've been in contact with the support for this.

Giving an answer with a possible fix, it didn't worked out. After some more mails and contacts they once sent out a mail that they are working on a fix.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with this ridiculous slow firewall so windows firewall is becoming a better option.

I want to express my anger as a customer. Their promises are fake and unreal. 24/7 Support? Yeah right. Customers are a victim of it.

Knowing that this post probably wouldn't help much I hope that at least I could warn some others before buying it.

This is just too ridiculous for words..

Yours truly,

- An angry, unsatisfied customer.

Note: how to make me a satisfied customer? Return my money. Period.

Comments

• Hello.

I'm getting directly to the point since Bitdefender is ###### over their customers, apparently.

My family and I are having an issue (for already a month) since installing Bitdefender.

The firewall greatly slows down our internet browsers (chrome is the most affected one) and I've been in contact with the support for this.

Giving an answer with a possible fix, it didn't worked out. After some more mails and contacts they once sent out a mail that they are working on a fix.

Meanwhile I'm stuck with this ridiculous slow firewall so windows firewall is becoming a better option.

I want to express my anger as a customer. Their promises are fake and unreal. 24/7 Support? Yeah right. Customers are a victim of it.

Knowing that this post probably wouldn't help much I hope that at least I could warn some others before buying it.

This is just too ridiculous for words..

Yours truly,

- An angry, unsatisfied customer.

Note: how to make me a satisfied customer? Return my money. Period.

There is no support. It's a complete lie. They only respond to easy stuff sometimes if you're lucky. Anything that requires thought they'll ignore leaving the user to search the forums, google and when those don't pan out finally re-install.

I've had a crippling issue that was ongoing and have had a ticket opened for nearly two months now. No response even when I asked for a simple acknowledgement.

I was going to open a dispute with my credit card company but I just decided to wipe my PC and re-install (which I believe is what they bank on so you'll go away.) I was just sick of doing a system restore every 5 or so reboots. Everything seems like it's working ok now with no thanks to the jagoffs at BD. I'm going to run this POS protection until it expires and go with Kapersky....It can't be any worse.

Side note: Make sure you sign into Avangate and disable auto renew. As an adiitional precaution I updated my credit card they have stored with bogus info so they can't run any charges. One thing Bitdefender is quick about is renewing your license without your approval. THAT is one thing they do with lightning speed.