Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Total Security - Slow Pc!

Options

So I've read MANY posts about BD slowing computers and they ONLY solution seems to be for BD to blame OTHER A/V products either running or have remnants remaining. I installed BD about a week ago and INSTANTLY saw a drastic reduction in browsing speed. Yes, I also have MBAM premium running, yes I followed instructions on whitelisting certain files via BD.

I've run MANY different primary A/V products, including ESET, AVG, etc., ALL with simultaneous use of various other products including MBAM, superantispyware, WITH a third part firewall (Comodo), etc., and NEVER had an issue with them playing together. I uninstalled superanti and Comodo as instructed, but reinstalled MBAM.

To me this is totally unacceptable that BD can't run with other products. What gives? poor coding, or arrogance that BD has to be the end-all, be-all?? Wish I had read all this instead of the glowing reviews before I PAID for this hassle.