Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Rebate Issues

Options

I wondered if others have experienced long delays in obtaining rebates and what steps were taken to achieve resolution.

My rebate was filed in the first week of December, acknowledged by the first week of January and still awaiting resolution.

Is this a problem caused by Bitdefender, the vendor, (in this case Fry’s) or Blackhawk Engagement solutions, the supposed card issuer?

I have filed a complaint with the BBB, regarding Blackhawk engagement solutions. In the 3 years this company has had over 260 complaints resolved. No mention of total number of complaints.

Is this the expected service and follow through I can expect from Bitdefender and the company they keep?

Comments

• I wondered if others have experienced long delays in obtaining rebates and what steps were taken to achieve resolution.

My rebate was filed in the first week of December, acknowledged by the first week of January and still awaiting resolution.

Is this a problem caused by Bitdefender, the vendor, (in this case Fry’s) or Blackhawk Engagement solutions, the supposed card issuer?

I have filed a complaint with the BBB, regarding Blackhawk engagement solutions. In the 3 years this company has had over 260 complaints resolved. No mention of total number of complaints.

Is this the expected service and follow through I can expect from Bitdefender and the company they keep?

Continued lack of response by all parties involved has left me no option but to contact the Attorneys General of the four states involved. As this was also a US mail issue, the FTC will be involved as well.

Should anyone else be impacted by this, I will repost when I hear from them.

• Continued lack of response by all parties involved has left me no option but to contact the Attorneys General of the four states involved. As this was also a US mail issue, the FTC will be involved as well.

Should anyone else be impacted by this, I will repost when I hear from them.

It seems that the kind people here have used Blackhawk Engagement Solutions for the distribution of this particular rebate.

I called Blackhawk Engagement Solutions when the situation went from delay to intentional and misleading. The person I spoke to denied any involvement of their company with Bitdefender.

The Better Business Bureau conflict resolution team contacted them as well. Suddenly not only was Blackhawk Engagement Solutions involved, but issued a statement to me through the BBB that the complaint will be resolved by weeks end.

I find this product to be everything I want and more.

So, why does Bitdefender do business with a company that spends more time straddling the law than they do their jobs?

Can it be to Bitdefender's advantage to offer extensions of product service as an apology?

Or would it serve them better to offer one apology expressly stating they will no longer do business with Blackhawk Engagement Solutions ?