Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Avangate Warning

Options

Hi all,

A timely warning. If you are a purchaser of Bitdefender products, go in and check your auto renewal options. I was sitting at the computer last night and a PayPal email came in saying I had just paid Avangate some money. Not having done such a thing, I quickly went to my PayPal site to check. I had just spent money on a Windows 8 security renewal.. I have not used Windows 8 Security for a year. Subsequently, I did not get any auto renewal warnings about the subscription about to expire. In the PayPal site, I quickly cancelled any auto renewal options for Avangate with PayPal, submitted a unauthorised transaction issue and also sent an email to Avangate wondering what was going on with such an auto renewal that has been inactive for a year and telling them also that PayPal had stopped the transaction pending investigation.

Bottom line, if you finish using a Bitdefender product that might have had an auto renewal subscription, just because you don't renew that product, your auto renewal subscription may still be valid, check your details. happily, as of this morning, no money has come out of the bank account in question, I must have caught it in time.

Jeff