Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdts 2015 Did Not Work After Upgrading W10 From 10240 To 10525

Options

Real-Time Scanning and Intrustion Detection did not work even after a repair of BDTS 2015 19.2.0.151.

I am doing a clean install of W10. Since 10525 is on the Insider Fast Ring I imagine 10240 will be the result of the clean install. I had no problems installing 19.2.0.151 after a clean install of Windows 10 10240 on another computer so hopefully there will be none now.

If any Bitdender users are on the Windows 10 Fast Ring I recommend they go off the Insider Fast Ring and do not update to 10525 at this time. They may have better luck than me but then again they may get the same result I did.

I even did a clean uninstall of BDTS using the new My Bitdefender Uninstall Tool before attempting reinstall of BDTS. This did not work. Then I tried the repair and it did not work.

I think what is happening is Microsoft is still making changes to their internals with new builds and this is causing a problem with Bitdefender on the upgrade. Hopefully any problems that may exisit now will be resolved by the time the next build of Windows 10 is released to the general public. I would hate to have to do a clean install of Windows 10 every time they release a new build to the public.