Firewall Keeps Turning On After Restarting

As the title says the firewall just wont stay off. Every time i start my computer its back on, also it reverts all options to default on every restart (Network Type, Stealth Mode, etc)

I am searching for that problem, but none of the solutions worked for me. Its VERY annoying since its blocking SMB file sharing and creating problems with Battlefield 4 and Dirty Bomb.

Is there any way to just uninstall the specific feature? I am using Netlimiter for my firewall/bandwith control needs. I am using Windows 10.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• edited September 2015

Seriously whats the deal with bitdefender support page? I submited a ticked with my problem, they replied back with a link of the features page of the product (!!!) and also say that they need a screenshot of the problem.

Screenshot of what? Firewall turning on everytime i start my computer???

Apart from that (obvious that bots reply to support tickets) it says that if i dont reply to the ticket it will be considered as resolved. I am searching for 20 minutes already, where to reply, where to put my ticket, not even a single link on the email or the support page.

No replies here either about my problem.

By far the worst support experience I had. Unacceptable for a "security" software.

• getting the same issue here with BD TS 2015. i turn off firewall, next system restart it's back on. the save settings no worky for this?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.