Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Gui Bugs

Options
PsychoVen
edited September 2015 in General

Hello,

I've found two bugs in the GUI of Bit-defender Total Security 2015.

[FIRST] Asking for password window:

i recorded the bug. it happens when you hold the bar and move it :P

81829d9a20.gif

[sECOND] Firewall rules:

Bit-defender apparently likes to add the same rule multiple times, it causes massive lag overtime :(

this happens when you click allow/block from the firewall prompt window.

and yes it's the same rule settings.

1b3447ca6b.PNG

Comments

• Captain Obvious
    Options
    Hello,

I've found two bugs in the GUI of Bit-defender Total Security 2015.

[FIRST] Asking for password window:

i recorded the bug. it happens when you hold the bar and move it :P

[sECOND] Firewall rules:

Bit-defender apparently likes to add the same rule multiple times, it causes massive lag overtime :(

this happens when you click allow/block from the firewall prompt window.

and yes it's the same rule settings.

1b3447ca6b.PNG

Unfortunately Bitdefender just released Total Security 2016. As they are in the business of releasing a "new" program every year, I'm not exactly sure of the chances of this actually getting patched. I wish they would just stop that. Bitdefender should change their model to "just one version". There is no longer any "years" (2014, 2015, 2016, etc.) It's just "Bitdefender Internet Security" or "Bitdefender Total Security". There are no more years, everyone has the same version, and bugs like these would get fixed.

But why would they debug things like this? They'll just release a "new" program the next year anyways (Bitdefender's business model in a nutshell). <_<