Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bdtp2016 - Central Problems And Forum Concerns

Options

Been reading Bdts2016 - General - Central for several weeks now with great interest. I thought I was one of the fortunate subscribers(?)

because I was able to roll my expiring Bdts2015 over, and get some degree of functionality out of some of the modules in Protection, and

Privacy, and Tools. But, after a week or two, I find more than a few modules are not working well, working badly, or working not at all. I

am getting more and more concerned about Bd security for the Wallet and Safepay modules when I go into the Internet. I do find many of

Safepay and Wallet links are not working, and most disturbing, Wallet is not securing secure Websites, or many user names and passwords.

The Tools - Antitheft module is not working, and Forum readers who post concerns about problems like mine, do not seem to be getting

responses from Bd Staff, or solutions or fixes in the Tool - Update module?. What is it with the thunderous silence from Bdstaff about the

multitude of glitches that are appearing on these Forums and Subforums?

Comments

• Hello Diogenes 2009,

Thank you for expressing your concerns.

Please be informed that Wallet's function is to auto-save and auto-fill credentials on web-sites. Therefore is this module does not work, please post the list of web-sites where it does not work.

In regards to SafePay, please provide with more details regarding the issues encountered. We would need a web-site or list of web-sites that can't be accessed, so we can replicate the issue from our end. Also, if you encounter a specific error message, please post here a picture of it taken with an external device, since Safepay does not allow screenshots.

In regards to the Anti-theft module, please tell us what exactly is not working, did you receive any error messages, what OS do you on the device you are trying to locate, is it connected to Wi-fi, etc.

If you have other issues with the Protection module, please provide us with more details. Thank you!