Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Won't Stay Activated

Options

I bought Total Security 2016, downloaded and installed it, no problem. However, every time I reboot my computer, the icon in the tray is grayed out and says to log in to activate. I can log in, but it doesn't activate. Since I bought 2016 and did not upgrade, there should be no need for this anyway, since the old security code system has (supposedly) been done away with.

The only way to get it to work is to re-install, which only lasts until the next time I reboot. Can something be done about this?

I'm running Windows 7 64bit

Comments

• I bought Total Security 2016, downloaded and installed it, no problem. However, every time I reboot my computer, the icon in the tray is grayed out and says to log in to activate. I can log in, but it doesn't activate. Since I bought 2016 and did not upgrade, there should be no need for this anyway, since the old security code system has (supposedly) been done away with.

The only way to get it to work is to re-install, which only lasts until the next time I reboot. Can something be done about this?

I'm running Windows 7 64bit

Bitdefender does that if you use cracks,as it will detect the crack and undo itself,but if your using a valid key then it should work.