Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support? Hello?

Options

Can someone please advise why it is so difficult to get support to READ what they are sent?

I have two open tickets with requests for information about VALID licences that are not recognised by the app on the page where you enter your old key and you get issued a new one.

I have sent screen captures and a LOT of information but it is seemingly too hard to do anything about it.

Sending me the same links over and again when I say that they don't work is NOT an acceptable solution and is extremely POOR from a customer service point-of-view. If I provided service this bad to my customers, I would be sacked.

I can do without the person who is going to say to not criticise Support without adding information. I have tried to work with Support and the help is NOT there and neither, it appears, is the willingness to assist in a relatively simple problem.

Ticket #2015101300010001 is the latest.

I now take the right to be snotty about it because the service has been GARBAGE!

Comments

• R3stant3
    edited October 2015
    Options
    [redacted]
  • Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

@Matt51F1

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for letting us know.

Someone from Bitdefender Commercial team will contact you asap via the ticket you mention.