Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Windows 10 Notification In Action Center

Options

Why is my "Show app notifications" toggle button disabled? I cannot receive any notification from app like: Mail, Facebook, Twitter...?

post-187742-1445191487_thumb.jpg

Comments

• ozziebear
    Options
    Why is my "Show app notifications" toggle button disabled? I cannot receive any notification from app like: Mail, Facebook, Twitter...?

Hi...I think this may have to do with your Profile settings.. Do you have the 'Let Autopilot manage my profiles' box checked? If so, uncheck it and see if the 'Show App Notifications ' slider is working now.

• Nirjonadda
    Options
    Hi...I think this may have to do with your Profile settings.. Do you have the 'Let Autopilot manage my profiles' box checked? If so, uncheck it and see if the 'Show App Notifications ' slider is working now.

Already 'Let Autopilot manage my profiles' box is unchecked but does not fixed my problem, Still are 'Show App Notifications' not working.

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Already 'Let Autopilot manage my profiles' box is unchecked but does not fixed my problem, Still are 'Show App Notifications' not working.

Hi...OK, what is your profile setting on the main GUI. Try setting it to standard. Work, game or movie settings will also disable the "Show App Notifications button.

• Nesivos
    Options

From you picture you have a Windows 10 problem. Many people using Windows 10 have and maybe are still expriencing this problem where App notifications are greyed out. To my knowledge there is no way to solve the problem if you are using Windows 10 Home edition other than by doing a Windows 10 reset. If you are uing Windows 10 Pro you can solve the problem, though it could reoccur, by using the Group Policy Editor. Rather than going through a rather lengthy explanation of how to solve the problem albeit it may reoccur I suggest searching for the answer on the internet. Basically you have to use GPE to modify the notifications settings by changing all but the bottom two to "do not conifgure" If they are already set to "do not configure" change them to "disable". Again this will solve the problem but it could reoccur. It is a bug in Windows 10.

I get Windows 10 app notifications but have never seen one for Bitdefender. I rely on the Widget to see if there is an Event that needs to be handled.

• ozziebear
    Options
    From you picture you have a Windows 10 problem. Many people using Windows 10 have and maybe are still expriencing this problem where App notifications are greyed out. To my knowledge there is no way to solve the problem if you are using Windows 10 Home edition other than by doing a Windows 10 reset. If you are uing Windows 10 Pro you can solve the problem, though it could reoccur, by using the Group Policy Editor. Rather than going through a rather lengthy explanation of how to solve the problem albeit it may reoccur I suggest searching for the answer on the internet. Basically you have to use GPE to modify the notifications settings by changing all but the bottom two to "do not conifgure" If they are already set to "do not configure" change them to "disable". Again this will solve the problem but it could reoccur. It is a bug in Windows 10.

I get Windows 10 app notifications but have never seen one for Bitdefender. I rely on the Widget to see if there is an Event that needs to be handled.

This problem can also be caused by BD Profile settings. I would check that first before resetting Windows 10.

• The same problem on my PC with Windows 8.1 Pro x64

Bitdefender is the only responsible.

Why not solve the problem?

5f4xg4.jpg

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• SOLUTION:

Go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\PushNotifications

and DELETE key:

NoToastApplicationNotification = 1

Reboot PC and Enjoy notifications

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM