Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unable To Ping Host While I Use Bitdefender 2015

Options

I use Bitdefender Total Security 2015. My question is as follows: What is it that antivirus programs block that causes this issue? I would like to know so that I can run Bitdefender and GNS3 at the same time without having to turn off my antivirus - Windows Antivirus or otherwise.

If I know what causes it then I would understand how to stop it from blocking the connection by adding an exception somewhere.

And if there is a tutorial or directions already out there that would show me how to do this then that would be great too! See the attached snipets of what im working with.

I am unable to ping hosts outside of my logical GNS3 network environment to include the default gateway of my home router. I have Windows 8.1 and have installed the Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter and bridged it to my Ethernet adapter. I have it linked to the nio_gen_eth:Loopback connection via the cloud icon in GNS3. The default gateway on the router that is connected to the cloud has a default route to the default gateway of my home router. I suspect that it is my Antivirus software causing the issues.

I need more help from you

author: cap quang fpt

Thanks and best regard