Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender High Cpu Usage

Options

I know that this has been talked about a lot, but I haven't been able to find a solution. BitDefender's vsserv.exe process usage is higher than any other apps running, including Outlook 2013, a couple browsers, etc. How can I fix this? Current vsserv.exe usage is 656,904. I'm using the latest paid version of BitDefender Antivirus Plus on a Dell Precision with 48gb of ram, Windows 7 Pro. Thank you.

Comments

• Not sure if this is related or not but currently have a problem (Windows 10 / total security 2015 / 64 bit) with Runtime Broker using around 50% of CPU. Looking at other forums there seems to be a problem with this windows program and Norton. Has anyone else come across this conflicting with BD? This has only happened in the last week or so since I installed the Windows 10 service pack.

Just to clarify Norton has not been installed on this PC, it has had BD in various guises for the last 4 years.