Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sign In To Activate Bitdefender 2016

Options

Hi BD forum,

Here is my problem. I own BD Family Pack 2015. Last week on my main desktop PC I upgraded to BDFP 2016. No problem at all. So now I have BDFP 2016 on my main desktop PC. However today I tried to do the same thing to my Laptop PC. I followed all of the same directions to include a complete uninstall of my 2015 version of BD. I downloaded and installed the new 2016 version of BDFP. I'm to the point where I must log-in to Central so I can activate my newly installed BD software.

The log-in window pops up. I enter in my email and password. I click Send. And I get kicked out to a screen that tells me that I'm not on the internet. It tells me to check my internet connection and then try again. However I have a great internet connection. I can surf all over the net to include all over the BD web sites. I can also log-in to Central if I just go to the BD web site. I just can't log-in from the popup window that I need to log-in from so I can activate my software.

Can anyone help? BD is working on the problem.

Comments

• diseased
    edited November 2015
    Options

whew..I was fearing it was just me.

I have just installed the program on two separate computers and neither will complete this install because of this error. My computers are alerting me that my protections are off constantly now too.

no fun. Please fix this BitDefender!