Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Autopilot Switches To "work" Profile With Thunderbird Loaded

Well, I've been looking into this for close to two weeks now, thinking it was a bug with Windows 10.

At completely random intervals, the "app notifications" would be disabled and the option to enable them in settings would be grayed out.

In the end I discovered that it was Autopilot's profile selector that would switch to the "Work" profile with no apparent reason.

After further trial and error I found out that it will switch the profile when Thunderbird is loaded.

However, Thunderbird NEEDS to be loaded so that it will periodically check for new e-mails.

Of further interest is that this behavior only happens sporadically even though I always keep Thunderbird loaded, I suspect that it has to do with which loads first, Thunderbird or Bitdefender, as I have Thunderbird to load when Windows start.

Thunderbird needs to be excluded from the Work profile and if not, there needs to be a whitelist so that users could keep it out on a personal basis.

Comments