Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can You Please Stop Advertising That My Version Is Out Of Date?

Can you please stop advertising that my version of Bitdefender is out of date? I am not going to use anything higher than 2014 as long as it tries to uninstall programs like Malwarebytes, spybot, etc. Instead of trying to kill off other anti malware programs on my computer how about you tell your coders to stop being lazy and figure out exactly why Bitdefender cant run along side those programs properly instead of taking the easy way out.

Comments

• This issue is not relatet do version you are using because I use BS IS 2016 version and since a week or more, whenever I start my compter and system loads up, BD says the same as yours but after checking the updates, it tells me that I still have over 1200 days left (I have a 3 year license).

• XiRw
    edited December 2015
    This issue is not relatet do version you are using because I use BS IS 2016 version and since a week or more, whenever I start my compter and system loads up, BD says the same as yours but after checking the updates, it tells me that I still have over 1200 days left (I have a 3 year license).

d.amn wtf bitdefender. Thanks for confirming this happens to all users apparently.