Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can Not Access Support (shut Down?)

Options
frustrateduser
edited December 2015 in Central

Since Bitdefender have shut down support, it's been difficult to work out how to use Bitdefender. Whenever I click on 'email support' it just keeps going around in circles back to the self-help system.

When I try the chat window - it just times out with no one available.

Is it true that Bitdefender is in financial difficulty and has shut down support? Has anyone else heard from anyone in Bitdefender? That they have shut down support suggests the company is in some difficulty.

Very frustrating.

I have had multiple and ongoing issues with activations and licences and installation and I never hear back from support, when I finally work out how to submit a ticket which the website actively tries to prevent users from doing by sending them around in circles.

Comments

• Since Bitdefender have shut down support, it's been difficult to work out how to use Bitdefender. Whenever I click on 'email support' it just keeps going around in circles back to the self-help system.

When I try the chat window - it just times out with no one available.

Is it true that Bitdefender is in financial difficulty and has shut down support? Has anyone else heard from anyone in Bitdefender? That they have shut down support suggests the company is in some difficulty.

Very frustrating.

I have had multiple and ongoing issues with activations and licences and installation and I never hear back from support, when I finally work out how to submit a ticket which the website actively tries to prevent users from doing by sending them around in circles.

Hi,

The problem still exists now?And make sure you have already connect to Internet.

If it doesn't work,you can try to repair or reinstall Bitdefender software.

If the method doesn't work,you can try to change your DNS address or turn off Firewall and then try again.

Tencent.