Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Box Questions

I've been a BD customer for nearly a decade and have some questions regarding your Box system...

1. is the Box a replacement for serving? Must I set the Box to handle all DHCP services?

2. Can I use static IP addresses with Box?

3. How much does the Box slow internet traffic?

4. Would mobile devices be scanned via the Box? If so, my guess then is that all internet traffic would be really reduced?

5. I've read that packaged malware in zip's have been able to slip by the Box and infect network-connected devices...has BD worked to defend against this? This would be a non-browser threat.

6. Can I set port forwarding on the Box so I can continue to serve my Plex server?

7. Any work towards a PC-based admin panel, rather than limited to managing the Box from a mobile app?

Scott

Comments

• 1. is the Box a replacement for serving? Must I set the Box to handle all DHCP services?
    Yes.

2. Can I use static IP addresses with Box?
    Yes. After a device is added you can set the manual settings in the BOX app.

3. How much does the Box slow internet traffic?
    Have not noticed any. Did a speed test before and after and did not lose any speed.

4. Would mobile devices be scanned via the Box? If so, my guess then is that all internet traffic would be really reduced?
    My mobile device is not scanned via the Box, a client is installed on the phone.