Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Support Please, Please Help

Options

I have spoken to phone support twice, started a support ticket (2015113001320001) and posted here twice.

I have a BD subscription for 3 devices in which all 3 devices are used. I just got a new laptop and purchased another subscription (order #44173594) but all the purchase did was add more time to my current subscription without adding any new devices.

In talking to BD support (twice) I was told both times that they would change my current 3 device subscription to a 5 device subscription and subtract 60 days (due to new payment). I told them to please go ahead and each time I was told this would happen in "24 to 48 hours." It has now been 9 days and nothing has been done.

Meanwhile I haven't been able to use my new laptop since it has no AV protection.

PLEASE BD, can you just adjust my account to reflect the increased devices so that I can install and activate BD on the new laptop?

Thanks!