Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

2016 Can't Migrate Lifetime Internet Security

Options

I get a message "We weren't able to migrate your key. Please contact support."

I have had no response from support other than to repeat the license key and a link to instructions that give this result.

I purchased a second Lifetime license for a second machine and have the same response.

The support is disgusting and I am without protection now on my laptop and desktop. Can anyone help?

Comments

• CesarSMX
    CesarSMX
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I get a message "We weren't able to migrate your key. Please contact support."

I have had no response from support other than to repeat the license key and a link to instructions that give this result.

I purchased a second Lifetime license for a second machine and have the same response.

The support is disgusting and I am without protection now on my laptop and desktop. Can anyone help?

You are not alone with this problem here.

I just uninstalled bitdefender IS 2015 because it did not let upgrade a game "Call of Duty: Black Ops 3", and when I finally tried to install it again it was the 2016 version, and got the same issue than you, my key cant be migrated.

I will uninstall 2016 version, and reinstall 2015, I hope it works.

Greetings

I have been trying to chat with them, opened 2 tickets, and i got nothing, I will call tomorrow and see if I get an answer.