Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Support. 27 Days With No Action!

Options

Very disappointed in the poor support from Bitdefender.

I have used Bitdefender for about 6 years now but fortunately never had to relay on support.

Last October I extended my license for another two years. I got an email to confirm etc

Then in early December I notice that Bitdefender was no longer on my PC. I am sure I did not remove it.

So I reinstalled but got a message that I had no license. When I checked in Bitdefender Central I saw to my amazement that there was no record of my license.

I contacted support and asked for them to link my license to my account. After several days I had still got no response, aside from an automatic email. I send an email asking them to take action and finally got an email asking me what email address my account was linked to. This was the last I have heard from Bitfender. I have send several emails in the meantime, with no response and still no action on what I assume is a simple operation.

Now 27 days have passed with NO ACTION. Yes that is correct 27 days!! And I have sent exactly 10 emails with no rely and no action.

My ticket number was 2015121312190001

I even opened a second ticket (2015123010040002). Also no action and no response.

It is not an option to leave my computer unprotected.

After been a loyal customer of Bitdefender for so many years I find that I have no option but to completely uninstall Bitdender and to install another security program.

In the meanwhile I have been charged for a 2 year service which I am not able to use.

To Bitdefender management. Seriously, you need to clean up your act. The support service has been non existent. You might want to investigate what went wrong. Good and fast service is essential for the service you aim to deliver.

Please reimburse me the full payment for this 2 year service which you have made impossible for me to use. You have lost me as a customer

Comments

• RBurgess
    edited January 2016
    Options

31 days and no response from the Bitdefender Support. Worthless!!

Very disappointed in the poor support from Bitdefender.

I have used Bitdefender for about 6 years now but fortunately never had to relay on support.

Last October I extended my license for another two years. I got an email to confirm etc

Then in early December I notice that Bitdefender was no longer on my PC. I am sure I did not remove it.

So I reinstalled but got a message that I had no license. When I checked in Bitdefender Central I saw to my amazement that there was no record of my license.

I contacted support and asked for them to link my license to my account. After several days I had still got no response, aside from an automatic email. I send an email asking them to take action and finally got an email asking me what email address my account was linked to. This was the last I have heard from Bitfender. I have send several emails in the meantime, with no response and still no action on what I assume is a simple operation.

Now 27 days have passed with NO ACTION. Yes that is correct 27 days!! And I have sent exactly 10 emails with no rely and no action.

My ticket number was 2015121312190001

I even opened a second ticket (2015123010040002). Also no action and no response.

It is not an option to leave my computer unprotected.

After been a loyal customer of Bitdefender for so many years I find that I have no option but to completely uninstall Bitdender and to install another security program.

In the meanwhile I have been charged for a 2 year service which I am not able to use.

To Bitdefender management. Seriously, you need to clean up your act. The support service has been non existent. You might want to investigate what went wrong. Good and fast service is essential for the service you aim to deliver.

Please reimburse me the full payment for this 2 year service which you have made impossible for me to use. You have lost me as a customer

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

We’re sorry to hear about your experience and thank you for letting us know.

My colleagues from the Bitdefender Commercial Team will assist you on the above mentioned ticket asap.

• Hi RBurges,

I know how you feel I have bee logging support tickets for 17 days now and still counting. Exactly the same problem. No support either.

T