Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Multiple Keys, One Account

Options

I have 3 total security keys - 3 user, 1 year. I insert one key into Bitdefender Central. After I put in the next key, it "extends" the 1st key to: 3 PC / 2 Years. WHY? I want to have 9 PCs / 1 year.

Anyone?

Comments

• Exact same problem, even the same number of devices. I bought 2 multi device total security and still cannot install an the 6th computer. Bit Defender email support has solved this in the past be adjusting duration to fit the number of seats I am actually using but it has been over 60 days and still NOTHING.

They either cannot, or will not solve this. They refuse to refund my payments.

I will seek wire fraud changes against them next for failure to deliver the access I paid for.

DISGUSTED BEYOND BELIEF.

I have 3 total security keys - 3 user, 1 year. I insert one key into Bitdefender Central. After I put in the next key, it "extends" the 1st key to: 3 PC / 2 Years. WHY? I want to have 9 PCs / 1 year.

Anyone?

• stebo12
    edited January 2016
    Options

Thanks for the update. I jumped ship and moved to ESET. I'm not sure what is going on over at Bitdefender with customer support. This is uncalled for. I've had the same thing happen to me (20 days no response via email). I hope in the near future, they will add some active moderators to the forums.

• Thanks for the update. I jumped ship and moved to ESET. I'm not sure what is going on over at Bitdefender with customer support. This is uncalled for. I've had the same thing happen to me (20 days no response via email). I hope in the near future, they will add some active moderators to the forums.

Exact same problem here too.

No help since december 2015.

Incredible! :-((((((((((

There mus be something we can do ...

• stebo12
    edited January 2016
    Options

I believe this has been a long standing issue for awhile at Bitdefender. There support has lacked for years. I checked into their product a couple of years ago via forum and remember seeing the same lack luster support. I'm not sure what the problem is.

Bitdefender revamped there product image and marketing (logos, box, software GUI, website), but left support without any major changes. With very little support, this makes you wonder if Bitdefender's priority is all marketing based.

Please consider updating forum look (still outdated compared to all the other changes Bitdefender is making), add more 'active moderators' who respond within hours with useful info, and change support for US so it isn't overseas. AND, find out why email response is so slow.

Thanks for your time...if someone of importance at Bitdefender reads this.

Edit: Support should be on par with other AV vendors who respond within hours with very relevant info pertaining to a problem (no names being mentioned). I understand if phone based support would be too expensive if USA based, but at least fix forums and email support...AND most importantly, please make sure support doesn't read off 'cheat sheet' cards because they are too inexperienced to understand the real problem.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi,

As per forum rules http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=400&id=18 topics related to the lack of response from the support department need to be backed up by as much information as possible concerning the issue that you have been facing. When you send an e-mail to support a Ticket ID will automatically be created - make sure to mention it in the forum post for it will speed up the entire process.

Now referring to the situation you are describing (validity merge instead of users merge) please keep in mind that this feature is intended. It's not a mistake. You can have a single classic line product subscription per Central account.

If you are sure and still want us to merge the number of devices, there are 2 options:

1. Create a new Central account and split the number of devices between the 2 accounts.

OR

2. Merge the number of devices to your current Central account and revert the validity period (e.g. if you have has 2 license keys for 3 devices, 1 year each -> the final validity will be 1 year, 6 devices).

Please send us an email with your preferences at bitsy@bitdefender.com and Bitdefender Customer Care will contact you within the same day. Due to privacy reasons we do not handle this matter on the forums.

Thank you for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.