Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License From Third Party

Options

if I purchased a license from a third-party vendor, and I successfully registered it in my central account, and I installed bitdefender on my PC with that license, does that mean it will remain valid? Or do I still have to worry that it might be disqualified at a later date?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

It appears that you have everything correct and it should remain valid. If you have any worries you can always contact Bitdefender to check the validity of your license, although it tells you from the Bitdefender GUI (Click the little figure icon at the top and then click "Account Info").

Ro.

• Hiya,

It appears that you have everything correct and it should remain valid. If you have any worries you can always contact Bitdefender to check the validity of your license, although it tells you from the Bitdefender GUI (Click the little figure icon at the top and then click "Account Info").

Ro.

good news, thanks