Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Problems With Flushing Website Content And Bitdefender Tech Support

Options

Dear Bitdefender support team.

First, I have to say I am really disappointed with attitude of tech support. Chat support is basically not operating, I tried to contact support via chat repeatedly past two days after not receiving any e-mail response, but no agents were available. So I contacted tech support with e-mail message repeatedly, but I still have not received answer. It is approximately 60 hours from my first message. I understand that they might not be able to find a solution or even a fix for this particular problem. However they certainly should have contacted me so that I could consider available options and conduct necessary steps including uninstalling the software if necessary.

Here is te problem:

---

After I install Total Security 2016 I started to experience problems with flushing data on websites. It is the same problem as described here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2668297...-flush-data-php

Bitdefender prevents flushing data on websites and everything is printed after full pageload from server. I maintain and develope webapps where I necessarily need this to work correctly and I need it really quickly.

According to information from stackoverflow.com link you solved this problem in Total Security 2015. However in 2016 the issue clearly occurs again. As you were obviously dealing with the problem in the past, I hope you can solve it promptly.

---

I really need this to work, it is essential for me. I am willing to wait for the fix, however, I want to be informed if you actually will try to fix it and how long it can take. If it helps I might downgrade to 2015 version. If you will try to fix the issue, but it will take a long period of time, I will temporarily uninstall your product and find it fair to prolong license time. If you are unwilling or unable to offer suitable solution to resolve this issue, I find it fair to ask for refund and stop using your product.