Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Unauthorized Autorenewal Notifications

Options

I purchased and installed Internet Security 2015 a year ago. Now that the one year purchase is about to expire, I renewed my subscription and purchased Total Security 2016 about a month ago. Everything seemed fine,

until a week or so ago when I began to receive automatic renewal notices for Internet Security 2015. I have sent two emails to bitdefender support about this error. The company does not provide any business address or

any telephone number.

The problem is; (1) No automatic renewal charges are authorized. (2) I have already renewed the product to Total Security 2016. (3) There is no business address nor telephone number to contact aside from this forum

and or an email address. (4) Obviously, the bitdefender subscription system isn't working as expected since it did not understand that I have renewed the product, nor does it provide any means to agree or decline some

auto-renewal process, and apparently forces a charge to a customer who has already purchased the product!

As I stated, I have sent two emails to bitdefender support, but so far all I have back is an email that says "were working on it". Meantime, I'm still receiving these notices/threats, of some impending charge to my

credit account that is not and has not been authorized.

Comments

• I purchased and installed Internet Security 2015 a year ago. Now that the one year purchase is about to expire, I renewed my subscription and purchased Total Security 2016 about a month ago. Everything seemed fine,

until a week or so ago when I began to receive automatic renewal notices for Internet Security 2015. I have sent two emails to bitdefender support about this error. The company does not provide any business address or

any telephone number.

The problem is; (1) No automatic renewal charges are authorized. (2) I have already renewed the product to Total Security 2016. (3) There is no business address nor telephone number to contact aside from this forum

and or an email address. (4) Obviously, the bitdefender subscription system isn't working as expected since it did not understand that I have renewed the product, nor does it provide any means to agree or decline some

auto-renewal process, and apparently forces a charge to a customer who has already purchased the product!

As I stated, I have sent two emails to bitdefender support, but so far all I have back is an email that says "were working on it". Meantime, I'm still receiving these notices/threats, of some impending charge to my

credit account that is not and has not been authorized.

As of today, and after I sent a second email to Bitdefender Support due to the time line the notifications stated (which was to rebill me in the next five days), I received a response stating that my account/subscription

issues above have been corrected as per my request. I surmise the new account/subscription methodology may have some growing pains, but customer service took care of the problem.

Issue resolve.

• Georgia
    Options

Hi bwhite0,

We appreciate that you took the time to post back and to let us know that the issue has been satisfactorily ​resolved.

We declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.