Bdis 2016 Not On Bd Servers

BDIS 2016 seems not to be available for download on BD servers. If you download the installer for BDIS 2016 either from BD Central OR as a trial ("bitdefender_isecurity.exe"), then it installs Total Security 2016 and not Internet Security 2016; there is no choice over which package to install. I have paid for IS2016 and NOT TS2016 (3-PC Bitdefender IS 2016 from PXS Distribution via Amazon, and received as a DVD case code). The case code doesn't work of course as it is impossible to install IS 2016 as it is not available on BD servers apparently. Three emails requesting a resolution to this and absolutely nothing back from BD other than the usual pointless (and irrelevant) "send us a screenshot" garbage. I need a direct link to an Internet Security 2016 installation and NOT to Total Security 2016 installation. Is this an attempt to force purchase of a more expensive product, even though people have already paid for their product that is not available?! I suspect customers will migrate to Kaspersky...

There must be other who have this problem. I've tried it on two modern computers, both with Win10 latest build and fully updated.