Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security Multi Device 2016

Options

I purchased the Total Security Multi Device 2016 package for my MAC and my Windows 10 devices for one year. Order number 47408998.

When I install the Anti-Virus for MAC it tells me it is a Trial Product and that I need to buy the package within 30 days. I see the same on my Bitdefender Central page.

How do I activate my MAC Package according to the package I purchased?

I enquired about this through Support on 29 Feb 16 and received the following reply:

Dear XXXXXXXXX

Thank you for contacting Bitdefender Customer Care. This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your request, and that we are working on resolving your issue(s) as promptly as possible. Your assigned ticket number is 2016022916180005. We advise that you keep this reference number in a safe place for further tracking/follow-up. Regards, Bitdefender Customer Care Team

But, as yet no answer to my enquiry. How long should I expect to wait to get an answer on my enquiry and have the matter resolved?