Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

If Legitimate, So Unprofessional. Never Again

Options

Not sure why auto-renewal billed me days before the actual initial purchase, I wasn't able to cancel it, although I still theoretically have time to do it, without being charged and going through the hassle to get my money back.

Started a dispute with PayPal, received a message from Avangate to contact BD themselves in regards to refund. So I did, via chat, advisor did not reply to easy questions and made the whole thing very suspicious, asking me to close the dispute otherwise I won't get my money back, when asked why, he did not respond saying I will get it back. Awful service!!!!

Even if you are legitimate, your procedures are against what PayPal advises, so I suggest to communicate or adjust. Very unprofessional, never again.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=14613" data-fileid="14613" rel="">Print Chat Transcript.pdf