Bitdefender Avc Hv Driver Not Showing In Device Manager Windows 10 X64 Insider Build

edited March 2016 in General

I've noticed a few days ago that the Bitdefender AVC HV device doesn't show anymore in device manager, also if i try to manually install it by locating the .inf files in the installation directory Windows give me an error like: "Specified folder doesn't contain a compatible driver for the device. If there is a driver inside the folder be sure that is designed to work on Windows x64 system" (Italian to English translation).

Bitdefender seems to work correctly, I don't know if it's related to this issue with Bitdefender AVC HV driver but I can't change on access scanning settings as Bitdefender doesn't recognize me as the system administrator.

Windows 10 x64 - Insider Build 14295

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.