Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Key 3 Pc Only Works For 1Pc

Options

I purchase a Bitdefender internet 3 computer key and installed the program on both my computers which was installed correctly on both! I went online and signed up for an account which showed both computers were protected correctly! Four days later when I turned on one computer it said Bitdefender has expired and it shut down but the other computer is working fine. I contacted service but they do not seem to understand the problem so to protect my computer I purchased and installed another brand protection which is working great! I will have to remove the one that is working as I am afraid that this will shut down also! I like the program and this is the first time using Bitdefender so I will watch this if it happens!

Tagged:

Comments

• peteramd
    Options

I'm having a similar problem for more than 5 weeks now. It seems the Bitdefender support is either unable to understand the problem or not capable of doing anything about it. I don't know what's happening to Bitdefender but unless they do something urgently about the way their support works and communicates with each other they are surely going to loose a lot of customers. This is a pity because I've been using Bitdefender on all my devices for years and in the past I've never had any problems. To me it looks like this is linked to teir implementing Bitdefender Central and there's definitely something wrong with it.

• Sorin G.
    Options

@JKelcy I see that on the ticket 2016032312240002 you refused to provide the CS team with the necessary details and asked to have the ticket closed.

Looking carefully at your account I can see that the subscription attached to your email is for only 1 device. Most likely this is the reason they asked for more details. If the subscription is only for 1 device it is normal for the rest of the machines not to be covered.

If you still wish to troubleshoot this situation, please open a ticket via our official channels, phone/email/chat.

@peteramd I noticed that your subscription was purchased from our partner Editions Profil. That is our french division, please contact them directly at support.technique.bd@editions-profil.fr or simply post in the French section of the forum and I'm confident they will be able to sort out the situation.

This discussion has been closed.