Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Activate My Other Computers On My Plan?

Options

"This page shows all your devices currently protected by Bitdefender. Add more devices by clicking the top-right button. Click on a device to run security tasks."

A device? The actual device, the device in the list on the page? Nothing I click on the right of the webpage says anything about a security task, it only says update, settings, profile, remove for each device.

Do I just respond to the emails or is there a webpage with my open ticket?

One Bitfender on 3 of my computers says I have 365 days left while the other 2 say 30 days. On Bitdefender Central however it says all three devices are renewed for 365 days. Am I renewed or not?

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited May 2016
    Options

Hello Jckinnick,

If your account reads 365 days and the product just 30 please make sure the product is logged into Central using that same account so it can take the subscription information.

I can confirm that the subscription is properly renewed, you just need to get that install logged on the same account.

To respond to your open ticket you just need to reply to the received emails, as I see you already done so and the emails have been sent to our CS team.

It reefers to the devices listed on that page, if the install is logged into that account it will show up on that list allowing you to manage it.