Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Extend Subscription For Bitdefender Total Security 2016

Options

I just change from Kaspersky to Bitdefender and I am really happy with what the Total Security pack bring to me. I recently receive an email from bitdefender that announces it is on sales. Could I extend my subscription by buying a new activation key on this sales and entering it in Bitdefender Central or I have to wait until my previous subscription to be expired?

By the way, I recently registered Bitdefender forum account with my main email but I haven't received the activation email yet. I have checked my junk, spam emails and even my email block list but no luck. I also click resend validation after 30 minutes after registering, still no incoming email. Please help.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello Signature,

You can purchase another subscription and contact our CS team to have the two of them merged, please send a email to bitsy@bitdefender.com

For your forum user, please provide me with your username or the email used in its creation so I may locate it and see what happened.