Unremoved Device In My Devices Tab

Hello! Sorry for copy-paste, but i still unsolved my problem with activation.

Me

I re-install Windows 10. Now I have 2 same devices in My Devices panel. But one of them - Device limit exceeded, second device - Protected. I cant activated product.

Support

From the information you provided us with we noticed that you have installed Windows 10. In order to take a screenshot please follow the instructions in the article below:

Type the "Windows Button + F12" - The file will be saved under documents >pictures > screenshots.

Me

I send screenshots. Is attached.

Support

Kindly be informed that in order to manage your situation you need to first delete both your devices from your Central account:

1. Connect to your Central account and click on My Devices.

2. Click on the 3 dots next to the device you wish to delete.

3. Select Remove and then Remove once more for confirmation.

In order to update your product according to your Central account, all you have to do is re-login with your account in the product.

Thus, please follow the steps below:

Open Bitdefender 2016;

Click the Settings button (in the upper right of the window) and select Account Info;

Then click the Switch Account button (from the bottom of the window);

And enter your Bitdefender Central credentials (email and password).

Me

I have passed all the steps that you had mentioned. But I cant find "Click the Settings button (in the upper right of the window) and select Account Info". Could you please send me screenshot where I can find it.

I passed next steps:

Then click the Switch Account button (from the bottom of the window);
And enter your Bitdefender Central credentials (email and password).

But it didnt help.

Still waiting answer.

One more thing. This device is unremovable. I remove them - click the Switch Account button - is appear again.

post-202911-0-02741700-1468269991_thumb.jpg

post-202911-0-51920100-1468269992_thumb.jpg

Tagged: