Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund

Options

I purchased BitDefender last weekend and decided within the first hour that it wasn't going to work. My browsing bogged to a standstill and there was lag throughout the system. I am not interested in tweaking my system to get BitDefender to work well, I want a turn key product.

I opened a ticket within the hour of installing requesting a refund and was issued a ticket number, but it's been 6 days since I requested the refund and 5 days since I was told that someone would be addressing the issue and I have not heard back. The 7 days is almost up for my refund, and it looks like BitDefender is trying to run out the clock. I can certainly cancel the payment with my credit card company, but that's a pain and it also isn't good for the vendor when the consumer has to do that.

I was a previous BitDefender customer, using 2013 and 2014. However, I didn't like the auto renewal, that you have to use one website to manage the product and a second one to manage the account, that safepay opened on every single page of every credit card and banking page that I use, forcing me to deal with setting up a rule for every single page (it also seems to not remember the rules well) and of course the lag was taking place then, but it seems worse now, though maybe that's just because I am used to the product I used in 2015 (it had 1 annoying feature that I couldn't disable). I still have the 2016 product installed but want to uninstall and go back to the product I used last year. How can I expedite my refund?

ticket 2016091117350001

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

Sorry to hear about your experience with our product.

However your message was sent on 11th of September that you detailing your bad experience with the product itself, with no mention of a refund request.

I have forwarded your case to our CS team and they will contact you via email.

This discussion has been closed.