Bizarre Firewall Behaviour

I have recently upgraded to TS 2017. Win 7, home premium, 64 bits. I am on Autopilot.

When I first turned on my computer, this morning, Bitdefender started a full System Scan. (the Scan in process window opened) 

This is the very first time it's ever happened in the many years I've had Bitdefender. I assume that I set it up this way, but I have no idea how. Unless this is a new added default setting, that I didn't know about, I am now asking: What did I do wrong? 

Comments

• Hello,

The title doesn't match the content of the post.

Please check to see if you have setup any Custom Scans scheduled at startup.

• mdgboxx
    mdgboxx ✭✭✭

Hello Sorin G,

I feel like I wasted your precious time with this topic, although it was not my intention. I was not aware, at the time, that the upgrade to TS 2017 meant that I had to make a thorough review of my TS 2016 settings. I realized, just now, that the new version had set my Scan settings to "Custom" by default, for some unexplained reason. 

I set it back to normal, and my minor issue has been resolved.

Again, I apologize for my oversight. 

• Hello,

There is no need to apologize, rather I appreciate the fact that you took the time to report a possible issue.