Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't even start to Install

Options

So I formatted my computer yesterday and after my graphics driver, Bitdefender was the first thing I was trying to install. I download the installer but after running as admin I just get the loading little circle next to my mouse arrow and it just stops. I can't get this thing to start.

I've tried using the uninstaller and trying again, turning off windows defender and windows firewall, but nothing happens. Each time I clear it out to try again. Bitdefender agent folder appears in my C drive but the installer doesn't start otherwise. I also see that bitdefender agent processes start running in task manager. It's getting pretty frustrating and I would appreciate any help before I just switch to a different antivirus. Something is blocking the installer, but one thing it's not for sure is third party apps since there is literally nothing on it right now other than chrome.

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Options

Hello,

We would first need to know what Bitdefender product are you trying to install.

What Windows version are you running on that machine ?

• Hi,

Internet Sequrity 2016 and Windows 10 Home addition.