Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Purchase refund or solution upgrade

Options

I purchased the BitDefender Internet Security 2017 subscription for 12 months for 10 seats on september 30th, after reading the great reviews all over the net, one of my costumers needed an endpoint protection solution and decided to try BitDefender. The main reason of my costumer to install the Endpoint protection was one station running Windows Server 2008 R2.

After purchased September 30th, notice the Internet Security 2017 wasn't compatible  with Windows Server and immediatly created the case number 2016093021410001 for a refund or product change, the first 5 days the costumer service answered as expected after that, daily (the rest 12 days) have been asking to wait for a reply and upgrading the case priority. Have been 12 days of waiting and no feedback, we are very upset with this issue and no matter what WE WANT A FULL REFUND ASAP.

This BitDefender experience have been so irresponsible and a nightmare.

Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.