Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Roku devices not showing up

I installed Box yesterday, and I am pretty sure I saw our Roku devices and added to Family. One of them does not seem to be able to play content, but shows a connection to the wireless network; the other one is fine. Neither shows up as a connected device in my router's UI.

Tagged:

Comments

• hey dpaking. I wish I could help you out. I don't own a Roku, so I cna't provice a troubleshooting comparison. Maybe someone else within the Forum (BD) can help. What I will tell you is I have noticed that my wireless will sometimes wig out whereas before owning BOX, it was never an issue. Luckily it doesn't happen often! Make sure you recheck your installation steps. I have an  router, so that was a consideration to the BOX being up or down stream.

• Michael_BD
    Michael_BD Technical Support Manager BD Staff

Hello, in order to pin point the reason of this issue, we would need to know the email address you used for the BOX setup. In order to protect your privacy, I recommend contacting us by email at boxsupport@bitdefender.com with a full description of the anomaly.

• Thanks /index.php?/profile/201615-michael-bitdefender-box/&do=hovercard" data-mentionid="201615" href="<___base_url___>/index.php?/profile/201615-michael-bitdefender-box/" rel="">@Michael Bitdefender BOX

The Rokus reappeared, so that was solved. The one that would not work would not work as a Family device. Any remote request returned no response (e.g. images for titles, video stream, add a channel, etc.). Once I moved to Guest, it works fine. This was a Roku 2 set up to use DHCP. Newer model works fine either way. I'll submit a ticket, too.